1. your eyes are the only part of your body you can’t wash is soap
2. you can’t count your hair
3. your tongue doesn’t reach every teeth in your mouth
4. only idiots do number 3
5. you’re gonna laugh because you can reach every teeth in your mouth
6. you’re gonna laugh because you feel like an idiot
7. you’re going to reblog to see how many people fall for this
Omfg. Everyone is gonna fall for this:))
LMFAOO! im an idiot.
2. I always try to count mine
4. Guess I’m an idiot .. shrug..
5. too many typos in this..
The parent is like “yeah he’s 123 months old.”
Bitch don’t make me do math.
You’re SUPPOSED to. there’s SUCH a huge gap/difference in developmental growth between the ages of “1” and 2….. i.e a 12month old and a 21month old are waaaaayyy different so just saying “1” isn’t really giving an age. Normally, I see young mothers that don’t know any better saying “1” but technically the rule of thumb is that you aren’t supposed to start saying the year until the age of 2. I can’t STAND when I ask a bitch how old her baby is and she say 1. #GetItTogether
Bitch, show me your degree in Reblog Research.
Bitch, is your caps lock having a seizure?